Thursday, October 30, 2008

No words, just feelings

each time i think about my job/career i still wonder what lead me hear. i keep trying to convince myself that this is where god wants me. however, the crime, the violence, the bloodshed and the dead bodies are just too much for me. why are they killing one another over senseless acts? why are innocent people being caught in the middle? why are our youth dying one after the other? why is the legal system giving away 2nd and 3rd chances? why am i afraid of our young black males? why does it all make me sad? why do i even care?

again, no words just feelings....
in Jesus name, AMEN!

2 comments:

SLC said...

I don't have an answer, but please know that I've prayed for you and will continue to do so.
The fact that you care is part of what makes you the beautiful soul that you are. It's the love of Jesus and that can't be touched.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, ....shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 KJV

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

You sure know the way to a "girl's heart" Wow, now I'm in the mood to read my 188 e-mails from the job. Watch out, I'm going in..... (lol)

Have a great week and how amazing that the day is near. Lord my deepest prayers are with the 2008 Election! In Jesus name, AMEN!