Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WOW! Wow! Wow!

He's #faithful and I just love Him!  Yes, Jesus!

Yesterday I was hoping to have my application for retirement signed off, but I needed an appointment.  Silly me.  I had no idea. Lol

But as I came back, parked my car and walked into the parking lot.....there she was.  The Monarch fluttered right past me!  MY Beautiful Blissful Friend!!!!

And today, I got what I needed.  A signature.  What a feeling.  Lord, willing, I'll be a civilian soon.

And....not only did I get a signature, He gifted me with 20 pennies to add to my joy!  God and I have a personal "thing" regarding pennies.  YES, Lord!  I so trust You!




God You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and soooooooooooooo faithful.  When I found these 2 dimes this morning, I was thinking, "How cool would it be to find 5 pennies?"  WELL, I just did.  BUT that's so not news to YOU!  I went upstairs to pray and lo' and behold....I found these!
That's a total of (25) pennies to go with my almost 25 years of service.
 

No comments: