Tuesday, September 25, 2018

On An Adventure


Oh how He loves me and how I love Him.  I can never, ever repay Him for what He's done for me, but not just me...all of mankind.  For God so loved the world...whosoever believes...anyone who call on the name of the Lord...

I am a servant of His and I'm having such an adventure in His glorious name.  Since retiring, (pause: PRAISE GOD) I have been to England, Japan and Ghana.  Not only that, I had the most incredible time at this year's Momentum Youth Conference in Indiana.  There were over 2,000 teens desiring to know this Jesus who died on the Cross for them.  WOW!  Thank YOU GOD for gifting me with an experience that I wasn't afforded in my youth.  Thank YOU for showing me YOUR heart for this generation and the next!

I 've been a substitute teacher, an on-line Christian mentor and a Hospice Volunteer.  To Him be all the glory both now and forever. Amen!

I'm committed to serving Him, leaning in and listening to the Holy Spirit's leading.  I am also privileged to watch the babies on Wednesday mornings while their mommy's hold bible study just above our heads.  They are upstairs learning, growing and praying and I'm beneath them, on the first floor with their precious cargo that the Lord has entrusted to me, along with Jan and Bridget.

Lord, only YOU know what's next and only YOU direct these footsteps of mine.  Thank You for loving me and using me.  Thank YOU that I don't need a college education to serve You.  Thank You that Bible Study Fellowship has started back up and we are taking a slow walk through the "People of the Promised Land."  I'm in the book of Joshua and I'm thoroughly seeing, experiencing and enjoying YOUR Promised Presence.  As You were with Moses and Joshua, You are surely here with me, right now..

2 comments:

SLC said...

It's awesome to read about your transition from law enforcement to Love enforcement. Take care sis.
SLC

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I still love ya! I don't visit here often and am just seeing your comments! GOD IS SO GOOD and So very faithful. I can tell by your facebook posts that YOU KNOW that to be true! Hallelujah, praise the ONE who set us free. Hallelujah, death has lost its grip on me!

Love to you and your beloved family!
FSB